All parts sales are final. We cannot offer any refunds on service parts sales.
These parts are intended to fit 120 volt seats that have been imported by authorized re-sellers into the North American markets and have been approved by UL, CUL, CSA and or ETL. For 220 volt units, units sold overseas or other models, please use our Contact Form for more information.
We offer parts for sale only to those qualified to service these products. Working with electricity can be dangerous and all units should be unplugged before opening or testing parts. We can offer tips and suggestions to service the bidets seats from our past knowledge however we cannot guarantee that any information we offer will work in every case or situation.
Bidets seats can also have multiple parts failures as well as parts that cannot be tested out of the product without sophisticated and expensive test equipment. When in doubt, we suggest the seats be sent to our service facility where factory trained technicians as well as test equipment is used.
We are happy to troubleshoot your bidet seat repair before sending, however if you decide to send your seat to us for repair:
- Make sure the product is insured and packaged well, as these items are fragile.
- Print and complete Bidet Seat Service Form, and include it with the product.
- Do not include the remote control (if your product has one) or additional parts such as bolts, brackets, hoses and valves.
- If in-warranty service is needed, product must be accompanied by a copy of the proof-of-purchase receipt.
- If out-of-warranty service is needed, a free estimate will be provided before beginning repairs.
NOTE: Products must be fully insured & sent via UPS or FedEx Prepaid.
Call us toll-free: 1-800-681-0753Hygiene For Health®
2626 Pineview Trail
Brighton MI, 48114
Or use our convenient Contact Form.
Please note: Customer service MUST be contacted before a seat is sent in for repair